Hauppauge • Full-Time Position
The Network Administrator will be responsible for day to day IT operations, including software, hardware, and networking. To this end, the Network Administrator will research, analyze, and recommend technology solutions to internal and external stakeholders as well as provide hands-on support for staff. In addition, the Network Administrator will perform maintenance and repairs for IT equipment and software. The Network Administrator will also serve as the IT Security Officer for HIPAA Compliance.
Hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., however flexibility after hours and during the weekend may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field required (Master’s degree preferred).
- 2-4 years’ successful LAN troubleshooting experience.
- Must be able to complete complex projects with minimal to no supervision.
- Proven experience managing a complex network.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
Interested applicants should email their resumes and salary requirements to email@example.com or fax to 631.656.7232