Quality Assurance Specialist
Hauppauge • Part-Time/Temporary Position
The Quality Assurance Specialist will conduct quality assurance activities for testing and grant-funded programs. Coordinate the compilation of grant monthly, quarterly and annual report data. Collaborate with grant funded programs to ensure the fidelity of service delivery.
(Hours of work and days are Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. )
- Bachelor’s degree in a Public Health or related field. (Master’s degree preferred).
- Minimum of one (1) year of Public Health related experience.
- One (1) year experience in data analysis and quality improvement initiatives.
- Basic knowledge of CLIA protocol and requirement.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, strong analytical skills, knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Word), program evaluation, and an understanding of statistical analysis.
- Preferred experience with community based organizations, knowledge of HIV/AIDS related information and qualitative/quantitative research methodologies.
Interested applicants should email their resumes and salary requirements to email@example.com or fax to 631.656.7232