Make a Donation
HIV/AIDS has claimed the lives of more than 550,000 Americans. Today, about 1.1 million Americans are living with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, and one fifth of those infected are unaware of their infection. Long Island has the highest number of AIDS cases of any suburban area in the nation and more cases than in 26 states.
Your donation can assist in providing comprehensive services to all Long Islanders infected and affected by HIV/AIDS and other infectious diseases.
All of LIAAC’s programs are geared to meet the needs of Long Island’s diverse racial and ethnic populations with over 4,820 clients served per year.
- Community-Based Case Management
- Bilingual HIV/AIDS Hotline
- Prevention Education Services
- HIV Counseling, Testing & Referrals
- Facilitation of Hepatitis C Screenin
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Immediate linkages to substance abuse treatment
- Support Groups
- Screened Referrals
- Literature and Condom Distribution