Pantry on Wheels
Providing on the spot services to reduce and prevent hunger on Long Island.
The goal of the Pantry on Wheels Program is to bring nutritional support and education to eligible individuals and families in Nassau and Suffolk counties, filling a gap hunger prevention.
The Pantry on Wheels Program offers the following services:
- FREE nutritionally balanced pantry bags
- Individual/group level educational interventions
- Referrals to other nutrition programs and area service providers
- Linkages to community resource programs
You may Need Emergency Food Assistance if:
- You are a single parent and are having difficulty stretching your budget to meet all of your needs.
- You or your children have recently had to skip meals because there is little or no food in your house.
- You are homeless and in need of food, or assistance with finding shelter.
- You are having a hard time day to day putting food on the table.
For more information, please contact our hotline at 1.877.TO.LIAAC